Monday, February 15, 2010

Addicted to Freakin Awesome Web Apps

Today I accomplished one of my greatest accomplishments ever. My accomplishments list is long. For example, one morning I beat 3 other roommates in a game of Worms on PS3 that lasted nearly 2 hours. One other time, I sang RENT at a transvestite bar in New York City and brought a smile to All Beef Patty's face. Today, though, I did something much better. As you know, my passion is for music. It is with much joy that I announce that my entire music library, some 60 gigabytes of music, is available to you on your friendly computer browser as we speak. There is a little bit of everything and something for everyone. Getting there takes just seconds. Simply go to the following:

http://beats.gachillies.operaunite.com/stream

Once there, you will need a password. For privacy reasons, ask me for the password. If you are Rob Garibaldi, however, you will easily know the password as the name of the man known as The Lord of the Rings (no caps).

After signing in, I will be at your disposal 24/7 recommendations if you are looking to dabble in something new. Just call, text, gchat or snail mail!

Finally, as an incentive to keep you tuning in to my radio show each week, the site will not include the most recent jams until they're a few months old.

Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment