Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Addicted to Items of Insignificance


Okay, so I borrowed the title of this post from another favorite blog of mine, my Dad's at itemsofinsignificance.blogspot.com. Check it out. But I really came across several insignificant items that just had to be reported.




1.) Charlie Weis gets on a rap song

That's right.. no other than Lil Wayne aka Weezy F Baby gave the big man a shout out on his recent verse on Trae the Truth's song Inkredible. Raps Weezy, "Big boy money, bitch, pockets on Charlie Weis."

2.) Addicted to Twitter

I can't say I'm at all addicted, but I finally joined the Twitter community. I did this purely to advertise for Dawg Pizza, the pizza business I run in the dorm. Right now we have 0 followers, just 3 less than this blog.

3.) Weezy goin to jail

Not much time left

No comments:

Post a Comment